The Acapulco Side Table/Ottoman (HL-ACA-ST) by Harmonia Living blends mid-century design with modern funk to create a new standard of comfort and style for your patio. The collection is inspired by woven furniture that was incredibly popular in Central America in the 1950s and '60s, creating seating that is supportive and breathable. This makes this classic ottoman ideal for unwinding even in the warmest climates. The chair is designed to center your weight between its triangular legs, providing a stable and comfortable resting position that seems to defy the outrageous geometry of the collection.
Beyond its comfortable design, the lounge chair is constructed with a powder-coated steel frame, making it incredibly durable and weather-resistant. The frame is wrapped in a supportive Polyethylene cord, giving the collection its distinctive look.
- One (1) Acapulco Side Table/Ottoman
- One (1) Glass Top
- One (1) Ottoman Pillow
- Table: 28.5"W x 32.75"D x 34.5"H
- Hammock-like strapping provides breathable seating, perfect for warm weather lounging.
- Hand-woven from durable and recyclable Polyethylene (PE) round strapping infused with UV inhibitors to resist fading.
- Round, oversized frame makes for very comfortable seating.
- Powder-coated steel frames that offer incredible durability, stability and protection from corrosion.
- Stackable chair design makes storage and transportation easy.
- Can easily be hosed off or cleaned with a soft cloth and water
- Some assembly required
- 3 Years Limited Warranty on Frame
- 1 Year Limited Warranty on Polyethylene
- Atomic Tangerine with Black Frame: HL-ACA-ST-ATB
- Candy Apple with Black Frame: HL-ACA-ST-CAB
- Candy Apple with White Frame: HL-ACA-ST-CAW
- Glacier Blue with Black Frame: HL-ACA-ST-GB
- Hot Pink with Black Frame: HL-ACA-ST-HPB
- Jet Black with Black Frame: HL-ACA-ST-JBB
- Lime Green with White Frame: HL-ACA-ST-LGW
- White Lightning with Black Frame: HL-ACA-ST-WLB